THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This is the first time I become a blogger...

This is my first time I jot down in my own blog.... really don't know what have to write down in here. But the most I'm thinking right now is my family, especially my mom, dad, kaklong (yg tengah jaga anakku kat umah), my wife Iszuraida or her nick name at home  is" tini " who I believe that now she is teaching her form 4 / 5 students at SM Teknik Juasseh, Kuala Pilah. And last but not least thinking of my eldest daughter baby cutey girl Nurul Syaurah (cahaya yang cantik) yang pada 22/8 ni genap umo dia 2 tahun. Selamat Hari Lahir Sayang..!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

touching la bang...

Anonymous said...

good, i just added tons of new emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info